Website Lightfoot Solutions
Lightfoot are looking for an experienced Information Analyst with a background in health analytics to join the UK health team in Bracknell.
At Lightfoot we believe in placing the patient at the centre of the health system and that an evidence led, flow based approach is critical to improving patient outcomes. We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled health care analyst to join the health team. This role will report to the Director of UK Health Alliances and includes travel to client sites and occasional overnight stays.
Lightfoot are a provider of analytical and change management services rooted in the principles of improvement science and the use of statistical process control (SPC). The analysis of the effectiveness of health services is embedded in all aspects of Lightfoot’s service delivery and methodology. The successful candidate will become an expert in our proprietary analytics platform – signalformnoise (sfn). This will allow them to provide descriptive, prescriptive and predictive analytics for our health sector clients. The successful candidate will also be working with clients to agree metrics for real time dashboards. These will be used by clients to visualise the demand and patient flows that underpin continuous improvement frameworks.
In the UK Lightfoot predominantly focus on healthcare providers, health commissioners and ambulance services. Globally we also apply our approach to other sectors including emergency services (police and fire), telecom, transport and local government. Lightfoot continually seek to bring learning and insight from other industries into healthcare.
The key attributes we are looking for in a candidate are –
- A self-starter – highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Prepared to study on an ongoing basis keeping their skills and NHS knowledge current.
- They must have an inquisitive analytical mind and be a hands on problem solver.
- Detail based – we are looking for someone with very strong attention to detail.
- A knowledge of healthcare data including clinical coding systems, SUS and patient administration systems.
- Able to present findings and help clients visualise and understand issues impacting their organisation.
- Experience of working within the health sector – a clinical background or awareness would be advantageous.
- Experience of statistical process control, Six Sigma or other analytical techniques is advantageous
- A background or experience in organisational transformation and service re-configuration
Lightfoot are looking for someone who consistently delivers to a high standard and is motivated by improving services for patients.
- A generous company pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Competitive salary
Please send a CV with a covering letter/note and include your location to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com