Website Lightfoot Solutions New Zealand Ltd
Lightfoot Solutions is an Applied Analytics and Advisory business with a unique approach, combining an improvement science methodology with our proprietary statistically based analytics platform – signalsfromnoise® (sfn). We work collaboratively with our clients, with a strong emphasis on skills and knowledge transfer, to better support our clients on their own improvement journey.
An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic performance analyst to join Lightfoot Solutions in a full-time permanent role. This diverse and challenging role will suit an analyst seeking the opportunity to develop their capability further, with a strong focus on using data for performance improvement.
Our predominant focus across Australia and New Zealand is on Health and Ambulance Services, but globally we also apply our approach to other sectors – Emergency Services (Police and Fire), Telecommunication providers, Transport and Local Government – and continually seek to bring learnings and insights from other industries into health.
Reporting to the Performance Analyst Manager, you will add value and contribute to the success of the organisation by bringing:
- Your passion and skill for data analytics and problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A professional, proactive results-focused attitude
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of client businesses, delivering insights into opportunities for clinical and operational improvement at both a departmental level and at an organisational level.
- Configuring and use of Lightfoot’s sfn tool to explore root causes of problems and variations.
- Supporting clients on their journey to better understand their business as a set of processes, the performance of their processes and the variation in processes and clinical practices.
- Working collaboratively as part of a team to drive project delivery work, both with clients and internally.
- Working with other Lightfoot Solutions team members to gain insights into processes, identify improvement opportunities, develop strategies for controlling, reducing variation, implement service improvements, and achieve strategic aims throughout client organisations.
See the job description for full details in relation to this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org