Website Lightfoot Solutions
Providing insights into the public health sector
Lightfoot is a UK-based Applied Analytics and Advisory business with a unique in-house developed solution that combines an improvement science methodology with our proprietary improvement analytics platform, signalsfromnoise (sfn). We work collaboratively to support our clients on their own improvement journey. Our clients are based in the UK, Australia and New Zealand and operate predominantly in health care and emergency services.
Our predominant focus across the UK is on Health and Ambulance Services, but globally we also apply our approach to other sectors – Emergency Services (Police and Fire), Telecoms, Transport and Local Government – and continually seek to bring learnings and insights from other industries into health.
This role is reporting into our Technical Projects and Programme Manager.
Duties and responsibilities are:
- Ability to manage projects within the methodology and practices in place at Lightfoot and contributing to ongoing development of same
- Support with project scheduling and prepare visual resource planner
- Experience with Scrum/Agile projects within a Prince 2 framework
- Strong customer-facing skills, following-up on customer queries as appropriate and ensuring these are logged within Lightfoot’s CRM
- Coordinate and attend regular meetings with budget holders and Programme Manager to provide information on project progress
- Gather forecast information from budget holders and report to Key Stakeholders on project progress and direction to ensure delivery on time and on budget
- Identify and deliver projects to contractual terms and IG liabilities
- Tracking, managing and reporting of project milestones and sign-offs
- Implementation, support and development of new processes as required
- Project maintenance in time recording system
- Maintaining issues and risks logs, timesheet submissions and escalate appropriately
- Ad hoc tasks as required to support the smooth running of the department – produce various regular reports: users, helpdesk, server
Skills and Experience:
- Health experience essential
- Experience of health systems and data sets
- IT/professional services/engineering background, ideally in a small to medium sized, international business with multiple entities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with GDPR practices
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Intermediate to advance level Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project and Visio
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Good attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Experience with time recording and project management systems
- Comfortable working autonomously and within a team
- Numerate Honours degree
This role is based at our Bracknell Office when not on client site. As a guide, expected 3 days on client site, 2 days in the office but this varies and can rotate between a full week on client sites or longer periods in the office.
Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30 (except Public Holidays)
Some travel expected outside of office hours. Overnight stops when required due to long travel times to client sites. Occasional interactions with our offices in New Zealand and Australia expected outside office hours.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.